Home Mission Services Physical Therapy Q&A Locations Careers Contact

Click Image Above

SmartFAQ is developed by The SmartFactory (http://www.smartfactory.ca), a division of InBox Solutions (http://www.inboxsolutions.net)

Is my therapist licensed?
Requested and Answered by Admin on 03-May-2007 14:38 (1786 reads)
Physical therapists (PT's) and physical therapist assistants (PTA's) are licensed by their respective states.

  Print Q&A Send Q&A

| Copyright © 2007 Chicago Rehabilitation Services, Inc. All rights reserved | Notice of Privacy Practices | Login |